Friday, May 22, 2009

Sunshine, Swings and Smiles

Today is B-e-a-u-tiful! The sun is shining, the breeze is gentle and cool. I look out my window and see the flowers nodding sagely in the wind. All I need is a hammock to swing in and take a nap (or in my case read a book). This morning I played with my niece and nephew out in the yard. We have a swing hanging from the tree in the front and when Emmelia catches sight the word ringing through the house is "Swing!".

Playing with these children is such a joy. They are well behaved and entertaining. Emmelia would follow Marcus and watch what he was doing.



Of course, the tramploine (which Mela can say in the cutest little baby voice) was the main attraction!

Mela found a a flower for her me.


My mom grows such beautiful flowers. I love taking pictures of these.


Hello Mela! The kids love this play house thing we have had for years.



Marcus kept asking,"Is it my turn to swing?, Emmelia said down. doooowwwwnnnn. See? That is what she said! Is it my turn yet?"


Well, we sure had fun this morning. playing outside is so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. even as they grow into adults, they will always be that age to you

    ReplyDelete